.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 80px!important; min-height: 80px!important; max-width: 80px; border-radius: 40px; } .widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { float: center; } .widget.Profile { text-align: center; float: center; margin: auto; }

Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

My Favourite Eyebrow Products


So as you can tell by the name of this post, i've decided to write about my favourite eyebrow products! I have naturally blonde brow hairs so the products are aimed at fair hair and what has worked best for me!


Firstly is this brow pencil from HD Brows in Bombshell. 
The pencil is super small and brilliant for doing really fine detail, however its very time consuming using this way to do the whole brow, so I usually use it to sharpen up parts of my brow after I have used a powder. I originally brought this as I loved the palette from HD Brows, but this is an excellent little product. 


Another pencil I love is Archery from Soap & Glory.  This pencil has one pen end & one pencil end. I prefer the pencil end as I think it looks more natural (i'm just not very practiced with the pen end!) I have this in the shade brown and it looks lovely with my natural blonde hair. I do use the pen side to draw delicate hairs, however if you make a mistake with the pen, its very hard to correct or remove! Whereas powder you can comb your mistake away.


And to comb my brows out I use this comb from Crown Brushes. It has soft bristles for the eyebrow hairs & a plastic comb for eyelashes. I use both and it really does the job, it's also super cheap!



My favourite brow product of all time has to be the Benefit Brow Zings in Light. As you can see as i've hit pan a little, I use this product every single day without fail. Its the best light coloured brow powder I have ever found, it is not an orangey yellow blonde, its perfect hair colour. I use the wax sometimes, but usually only the powder.


As i've mentioned I have fair brows. I like to tint them myself to allow all the hairs to show using Eyelure Pro - Brow Dybrow in Brown. It has a step to step guide on how to use & comes will all the tools you need to DIY. 


Lastly, no matter what I put on my brows I always comb through using Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown. (apologies for the different backdrop, forgot to take a snap of this one!)
I love this as it brings all your hairs to life and proves you still have hair under the make up! 

Holly x 

No comments

Post a Comment